- Pride is a unique intercollegiate management and cultural fest hosted by Saveetha School of management.
- It had its humble beginning in the year 2008 by the students of SSM. It is being conducted with the help of sponsorships provided by the reputed companies in the southern zone. The main motive behind the event is to help students enhance their leadership, managerial and marketing skills.
- The participants are requested to bring their ID cards or bonafide certificates and the participant registration form.
- On the spot and online registration can be done.
- The team will be disqualified from the event if involved in any kind of misbehaviour.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- Students should take care of their own belongings